Caribou Gear Tarp

Montana tag Draw

MT.PERCHMAN

So the wait has begun ...
Its something I look forward to every spring ! Did I just win a point? Or am I going on a Special Tag hunt !!
It's only 22 days away for the good news either way . What do you hope for this year ?
I'm happy either way after my Open Heart Surgery last summer I look forward to everything!

Reactions: LCH
I’m a NR but threw it in for the Elk Horns; we can always dream!!! If not headed for the Scapegoat for archery, who knows where the wind will take me for rifle.
Good luck to all.

Reactions: LCH
I have a feeling a sheep/ mtn. goat hunt is in the works for 2019. I wouldn't be upset a rifle bull tag with me or for my wife though!

I already have my NR deer combo in hand, applied on a party app with my Dad, Brother, and Nephews for deer permit...low odds so not expecting to draw.

I already have my NR deer combo in hand, applied on a party app with my Dad, Brother, and Nephews for deer permit...low odds so not expecting to draw.

You don’t have a NR deer combo in hand I’ll guarantee you that . What you have is Nonresident native/come home to hunt deer combo.

You don’t have a NR deer combo in hand I’ll guarantee you that . What you have is Nonresident native/come home to hunt deer combo.

Huge difference. You don’t have to enter the general draw . And costs less by about half I believe , which it should

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back