Montana Spring Black Bear Success

jjubran

My buddy and I put some miles on our boots last week and were rewarded with this gorgeous chocolate! Also had the chance to talk with Randy and he gave me permissions to let y'all know about the children's book company that I'm Co-Owner of, Smile Outside. We write kids books about wildlife and conservation, we are a 2% For Conservation Certified business and give part of our sales to Conservation Orgs! Check us out at www.SmileOutside.com
IMG_1701.JPG

That's awesome, good stuff!

My sister was looking for books like these for her boy but all she could find he was too young for still. I just sent these to her and she goes "AWESOME! I'm going to go on there tonight and buy him that series!".

That's awesome, good stuff!

My sister was looking for books like these for her boy but all she could find he was too young for still. I just sent these to her and she goes "AWESOME! I'm going to go on there tonight and buy him that series!".
That is amazing, thank you so much for the support! We worked really hard on this set and I'm sure the son will love them! Thank you for the support!!

My buddy and I put some miles on our boots last week and were rewarded with this gorgeous chocolate! Also had the chance to talk with Randy and he gave me permissions to let y'all know about the children's book company that I'm Co-Owner of, Smile Outside. We write kids books about wildlife and conservation, we are a 2% For Conservation Certified business and give part of our sales to Conservation Orgs! Check us out at www.SmileOutside.com
View attachment 142603
Just placed my order thank you, My 3 year old grandsons parent do not hunt. I wanted a way to ease both him, and mom and dad into the topic. Congratulations on a beautiful animal.

Just placed my order thank you, My 3 year old grandsons parent do not hunt. I wanted a way to ease both him, and mom and dad into the topic. Congratulations on a beautiful animal.
Thank you so much, it was a trip to remember for sure! These books talk about wildlife that we hunt, but the books themselves don't talk about hunting. We hope that they are a great tool to draw interest from those on the outside of our hunting circle and hopefully start letting them see that we are more than just kill crazed folks running around the woods with a gun and in fact have a deep understanding and appreciation for wildlife now and in the future. Thanks for the support!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back