PEAX Equipment

Montana Rule book ??

buckykm1

when ever I've drawn a MT Elk License, FWP has always sent a new regulation book a few weeks after I get the license in the mail, I haven't received one this time. has anyone that drew a MT. tag received one ???
don't know if they are just late this year or if I need to call to get one now.

Thanks
Kevin

I know it's nice having a hard copy but you could pick one up from any sporting goods store when you get here. Maybe get one off the website but you also can download a copy from the website to your phone. That way you have it everywhere with no internet connection

I know it's nice having a hard copy but you could pick one up from any sporting goods store when you get here. Maybe get one off the website but you also can download a copy from the website to your phone. That way you have it everywhere with no internet connection

Yep, and thanks. I was really asking because my new hunting partner has never been to MT, and I had hold him they always send 1 if you draw. at-least they have for the last 11 years, he asked me about it again the other day, because we hadn't got one yet. I figured that someone here might have the answer. and for me personally being a old fart, I prefer a hard copy. lol

Kevin

I called MT. FWP today, they didn't know why I didn't get one, but are sending them to us now.
if you haven't got yours yet, you will probably need to call them to get one, if you want a hard copy.

Kevin

I was just talking to my dad about this yesterday, figured I'd call today and have them send me one. Weird, seems like it happened to a lot of people.

I didn't get the paper regulation book sent to me this year either. I drew a deer combo. Guess I should call and see if they can send me one.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back