Montana preference points

8andcounting

Question, on the fwp website it says nonresident preference points now available for purchase up until September 30 and fee is $50 , and says the point is only good for nonresident combination licenses , so here's my question , is it a point for permits also ? Like a 411 bull tag permit app pref point ??? If not why would u buy a pref point there left overs every year ? Thanks

jryoung

Question, on the fwp website it says nonresident preference points now available for purchase up until September 30 and fee is $50 , and says the point is only good for nonresident combination licenses , so here's my question , is it a point for permits also? Like a 411 bull tag permit app pref point ???

Nope, combo licenses only

If not why would u buy a pref point there left overs every year ? Thanks

Have you seen how the US fares in math/finance when compared to the rest of the world? ;)

8andcounting

Ok thanks guys that's what I thought . So they are trying to rip people off then buying selling them a point they won't need cuz it's basically been a gaurantee drAw !? Wtf

gregt9146

Ok thanks guys that's what I thought . So they are trying to rip people off then buying selling them a point they won't need cuz it's basically been a gaurantee drAw !? Wtf

It never use to be a guaranteed draw, but it has come that due to how the FWP had changed their license fees a few years back,

Wild Alaskan Salmon Seafood

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gunstar