Montana point Fluke???

MTlionchaser

So with FWPs mess up last year with issuing non successful applicants tags. The ones that drew on the extra 10%, did you get to keep your bonus points???

That would be a big problem on top of another big problem. I’ve heard rumor that some of those folks got to keep their points, but I discounted that as rumor. Sounds like it is more than a rumor.

Has anyone notified FWP and asked for the proposed solution?

Why are we just hearing about this now? Super stealthy point stealers?

LEO have the thin blue line.

F&G has the wide camo line.

If you want accountability and expect the good guys to manage the bad apples then you are not paying attention. Is a mighty big rug with lots of room to try and sweep more failing out of the sight of those paying the salaries of these government employees. Time to bump up non-resident fees and cut some tag allocation. Baby needs new trucks and they ain't getting cheaper.

That would be a big problem on top of another big problem. I’ve heard rumor that some of those folks got to keep their points, but I discounted that as rumor. Sounds like it is more than a rumor.

FWP has been made well aware of this. They have been saying that they will do a points audit but nothing has been done. They have been pressured for at least a month to do something.

Not a rumor. A friend still has his 10 points and he drew last year

They had a year to fix it. Makes me wonder if they will even try. That’s a bad deal.

There are so many screw ups anymore I don't trust them to do any of the drawings right. I took a screenshot of all of my families points and accounts to keep an eye on the points. I swear they shafted me on Antelope last year but I can't prove it.
I do the same

There are so many screw ups anymore I don't trust them to do any of the drawings right. I took a screenshot of all of my families points and accounts to keep an eye on the points. I swear they shafted me on Antelope last year but I can't prove it.
I need to do that. I swear I got shafted on points for the big 3 last year but I emailed them and they claim I didn’t. Real fishy

I know for a fact they screwed up my antelope points last year. I drew in 2021, and still had one point when I drew again in 2022.

I’m not sure why they are struggling so mightily with what should be a very simple addition/subtraction lately.

I know for a fact they screwed up my antelope points last year. I drew in 2021, and still had one point when I drew again in 2022.

I’m not sure why they are struggling so mightily with what should be a very simple addition/subtraction lately.
Did you draw archery in 2021?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back