Montana Poacher Convicted

YoungGun

Can’t believe he poached for that quality of buck. And if it was just to shoot them why pick those ugly things up even

Can’t believe he poached for that quality of buck. And if it was just to shoot them why pick those ugly things up even
Hard to believe there was a whole lot of quality thoughts from this turd. Glad someone had the integrity to call him in to TIP-MONT

Calling a nineteen year-old a man is a stretch to start with. Up here he would not only lose the gun but his federal license to own/use others.

When did community service stop being a part of sentencing? Get this loser out there working on habitat restoration and sorting donated items at a church. He's probably never a done a day of volunteering or anything positive in his life.

When did community service stop being a part of sentencing? Get this loser out there working on habitat restoration and sorting donated items at a church. He's probably never a done a day of volunteering or anything positive in his life.
Good intentions, but he would likely create more problems and do more damage than is worthwhile. Better solution would be to fit him with a decorative ear tag so authorities could track his nefarious whereabouts.

I'd like to have seen some jail time. I can't believe he did all that at 19. There are SO MANY more productive things to do with your time.

Good intentions, but he would likely create more problems and do more damage than is worthwhile. Better solution would be to fit him with a decorative ear tag so authorities could track his nefarious whereabouts.

Disagree, I spent a few years in the non-profit/volunteer world and community service people weren't usually big problem causers. Generally quiet and just looking to get it over with.

Man power is man power to me, get 'em out there.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaileyB
Back