Montana nonresident spring turkey and black bear hunting suspended

Glad they opened the hunts back up. This whole response lacks vision. I'll be sure to take my temperature before hiking into the middle of nowhere in a spot I'm guaranteed not to encounter anyone.

Glad they opened the hunts back up. This whole response lacks vision. I'll be sure to take my temperature before hiking into the middle of nowhere in a spot I'm guaranteed not to encounter anyone.
Did they open them up without the quarantine for non residents?

They say to quarantine wherever you are at for 14 days or the length of your stay. I assume camping in the woods counts as a quarantine.

Curious if any nonresidents have actually went.
I was up there a few weeks ago. We have a cabin around Bozeman and stayed there. Spent most of our time in the woods, but I can tell you that they didn’t seem to be enforcing this. Saw several cars in Walmart parking lot with out of state plates. Was able to get takeout from Famous Dave’s with no problem. 😋 We tried to respect the rules as much as possible, but needed to pick up some clays to shoot, and I simply cannot go to Bozeman and not have Famous Daves! Other than that, we quarantined!

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back