I had to look up the meaning of uncouth.
Don’t feel bad… I had to Google red diesel.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I had to look up the meaning of uncouth.
Hey. I have 5 acres. 4000 square foot lodge. No really close neighbors. You can get cow elk tags and whitetail over the counter. Let me know. I'll sell for the right price. mtmuley
This comment shows how out of touch you are with life in the west. It’s borderline asinine.
I laughed way too hard at that, thank you.Don’t feel bad… I had to Google red diesel.
There are certain sacrifices made to live here. mtmuleyBut you'all do live in the last best place.
And another out of state assumption that just doesn’t hold true these days.I mean it's really hard to have a ton of sympathy for most people as geographic mobility has never been cheaper and wages have never been more transparent. I choose to live where I do out of a combination of the pros and cons and a heavy dose of convenience and inertia. I assume you Montanan's do the same. It's getting shittier here, it sounds like it's getting shittier there, unfortunately I/we (nr) are contributing to it. At some point I may have to re evaluate my choice. I assume you will too. I'm glad I don't have to deal with Texans or Californians or grizzly bears.
But you'all do live in the last best place.
While they may be transparent they are worlds apart in different areas, regardless. I realize not thays not the case for every line of work but a lot of them it is. No employer in MT or WY etc gives a shit what I get paid here.I mean it's really hard to have a ton of sympathy for most people as geographic mobility has never been cheaper and wages have never been more transparent. I choose to live where I do out of a combination of the pros and cons and a heavy dose of convenience and inertia. I assume you Montanan's do the same. It's getting shittier here, it sounds like it's getting shittier there, unfortunately I/we (nr) are contributing to it. At some point I may have to re evaluate my choice. I assume you will too. I'm glad I don't have to deal with Texans or Californians or grizzly bears.
But you'all do live in the last best place.