Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Montana Mountain Goat- at wits end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bridge sucks.....unless you make the pup bring some beer.
53254713325_8802147d7e_k.jpg
Great pic

I’m going to sound like an idiot here which I am. I have no experience goat hunting. Do goats winter right where they live the whole year? I would assume so.

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. You gotta dig in deep and find that drive partner. You can get in there and get one! Put lifes priorities aside for yourself and GET BACK IN THERE

50s coming for an extended period. The billies are getting a fine winter beard growing. CMON MAN!!!!
7 years later here we are again

I’m going to sound like an idiot here which I am. I have no experience goat hunting. Do goats winter right where they live the whole year? I would assume so.
Some do and some don't. Some will move down to the lowest available habitat, which in some cases might be within half a mile of the road. At least that is how it is in the several units that I spend time in. Others will stay high where wind blows the snow off.

I think that he's going to be redeemed by posting a Giant - However, he will likely forever be known as the shanker.

Seriously though, it's' your tent rip it up if it makes you feel better! I chose not to shoot a doe at last light last week and have been kicking myself for it, until I read this. Thanks for posting!

Ive finally found the source of all of the tent shanking comments! I was lost 🤣. I hope he gets to fill his tag. Ive never had a OIL tag or even close, so I tend to root for those who do. I think all of us have been burned out on a hunt a some point, hopefully he gets his head on right and does the tag justice! Kill a big one, man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back