Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Montana Mountain Goat- at wits end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think anyone would ever want to go on a hunt with a tent slasher? I think not… we know why he was rollin solo

IMG_0516.jpeg

I went back out about a week ago, although the one pic is with my brother earlier in the season with his tent just for those curious. Not sure what my plan is anymore as I haven’t been back since the heavy snows of a week ago. As for my tent, that ship has sailed, although I do appreciate the numerous references and tagging of me in other threads. Continue on with the bashing and whatnot. Or have BigFin lock it down, I really don’t care anymore. IMG_0517.jpegIMG_0516.jpegIMG_0518.jpeg

Last edited:
By the end of this week a lot of that snow will be gone. The high stuff will linger but there will be substantial dry places. I have been seeing goats at from 7500 to 8500 feet in other units fairly nearby this last week.

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. You gotta dig in deep and find that drive partner. You can get in there and get one! Put lifes priorities aside for yourself and GET BACK IN THERE

50s coming for an extended period. The billies are getting a fine winter beard growing. CMON MAN!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back