Montana hunting bud.

rlong1990

Montana resident here. Have hunted alone all my life but got married and my wife is not to thrilled with me being in the back country alone. Lol I usually pack in with horses, but she thinks I need more then horses as a buddy. So thought I would give this a try to see if anyone is looking for the same.

Scrappy

If you have horses you should be able to find someone willing pretty quick. Is a garmin inreach considered a buddy. If you explain it just right the new wife might just be convinced that it is just as good as a hunting buddy.

rlong1990

If you have horses you should be able to find someone willing pretty quick. Is a garmin inreach considered a buddy. If you explain it just right the new wife might just be convinced that it is just as good as a hunting buddy.
Lol.... Yes I have a Garmin inreach which helps but she is still a nervous wreck when I am out there alone.

Hunttherut25

Montana resident here. Have hunted alone all my life but got married and my wife is not to thrilled with me being in the back country alone. Lol I usually pack in with horses, but she thinks I need more then horses as a buddy. So thought I would give this a try to see if anyone is looking for the same.
Not to familiar with horses but I’m in same situation as you lol. I’m out of Missoula

Born with a Bow

Am from the land of 10,000 lakes, and I could be hunting alone this season, my hunting buddy has a job that could keep him from coming last minute. I’m down for anything, kind of have my sights set on sw Montana but could be flexible. I’d rather have a hunter/caller to hang with. BTW I love to hunt brookies too.