Montana draw

Successful BGC with 0 points. Struck out on permits so just going with deer combo.

So I got the general elk; when does the LE draw happen? Sorry if this has been asked before, but I didnt see it in this thread.
LE draw seems to be complete but you may need to look it up with the search hunter links that are posted a few posts above yours.

My drawing is still in progress and I cant get the excel trick to work (says no hunter records found).

My drawing is still in progress and I cant get the excel trick to work (says no hunter records found).
I have been waiting all morning for your SUCCESSFUL post this is not the news I wanted to hear. I am sure you drew just probably something with the computer.

You must be entering your information incorrectly because the drawing has been held and results are available. Has you phone # changed since you initially created your MyFWP account ?

I have been waiting all morning for your SUCCESSFUL post this is not the news I wanted to hear. I am sure you drew just probably something with the computer.
I think you're right. I tempted to go fishing so I'm not sitting at my computer pushing the refresh button all morning!

You must be entering your information incorrectly because the drawing has been held and results are available. Has you phone # changed since you initially created your MyFWP account ?
It hasn't changed but it is probably me entering the wrong number format. I've tried all the formats i can think of.

I had to get an ALS pin and check my ALS info when mine did that this morning. I ended up having to change my phone number because their system had it messed up

Is my logic correct?

I drew a released tag. therefore, I did NOT have a general elk combo at the time the LE units were drawn, so I actually wasn't even in the LE drawing.
You are 100% correct. If you had PP which I am guessing you had atleast 2 you lost them and never even were in the LE drawing.

Maybe its just me, but MT has the most complicated process to understand. We applied as a group for general elk . Is this saying we drew the combo general but did not draw an LE as we did not put in for one? I think we had an average somewhere between 1 & 2 pnts for the 4 of us.

Successful​

2022 General Elk Combo (Released)

Not Successful​

2022 General - Elk Combo (Party #XXXXX)​

Back