Caribou Gear Tarp

Montana D & E this week??

All of those who found out you drew? Are those elk and big game tags? My theory is the deer only draw hasn’t completed yet. Fingers crossed anyway
It sounds like the NR combo have hit but LE hasn't yet...
The NR combo is up, but you have to create a CSV file to run a hunter search on yourself for those results.

Instructions are here if you need em.

Reactions: LCH
Or a 13 year old kid with a cell phone.
That would actually be a plus! A cell phone administrator could see that their responsive website design it terrible on any small screen mobile platform (or at least an android platform). When I try to login from my phone, the FWP login button on the top of page vanishes, for instance.

My successful Hunter search showed a NR Big Game Combo and still pending on my LE unit. 1.6 Average preference points for our group.

The nice lady who told me they were drawing next week also said they are bandaiding the system one last year and are planning on new software next year. take that for what it is worth.

I was correct in being disappointed.. oh well . Maybe next years my year to jump through 2 hoops to get 1 permit ..... overall can’t complain our group went 4/5 on bg combos . Waiting on permits for 3 of them

NR Deer Combo successful with 2 points - just updated a few minutes ago. Maybe this year I'll actually be able to hold out for a muley and not shoot the first whitetail buck I see

Will be interesting to see the numbers . Seems like lots of folks denied on deer combo with 1 point . So far I might be only one that’s chimed in with 1 point denied on bg combo . Maybe more folks went deer combo instead of bg

Back