Montana bone pics

mtmiller

Stopped by a buddies house after work to see some shed he has picked up over the last few years. He has a pile more, but here are some of his better ones. Hopefully I won't lie too much, it was tough to remember some of the numbers and some of the stories behind the racks.

I believe this is the bull he shot maybe 5 years ago. This is what the rack looked liked three years before he took him with a rifle.
071904_Clint_s_horns_019.sized.jpg

The beam had a bullet hole through it from earlier in the day (not by my friend) and it busted when my buddy killed him later that day.

This bull was killed last year by a local bowhunter and I think went 403". It was posted on a few sites. Not sure if the shed was from the year before or if it was older.
071904_Clint_s_horns_009.sized.jpg

He picked these up this weekend. Not sure if they are from last year or the year before, but nice none the less.
071904_Clint_s_horns_012.sized.jpg

Well, it is not an elk, but I had to show it anyway. Clint chased this guy for a couple of years, but could never find him during the season. The main beam spread is 31". Not bad at all.
071904_Clint_s_horns_023.sized.jpg

Now if I can just wait four weeks to see if I drew my archery elk in this area. :D

Nice pics, how come you don't spend a weekend with him and help him hang his sheetrock??? I think the pictures would be better with less you, and more Axl...

So he chased the muley for 3 years, and then what, whapped him with the front bumper????

Holy Cow... Those are great sheds.... Thanks for sharing... It sure gets one fired up to run these mountians, soon.... Soon.... :D

WOW that was a BIG BUCK shed... I wonder what it's shed's wil be like this year :D :D

Awsome BONES, Now I got one of my own !!!!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back