Caribou Gear

montana big game draw for nonresidents

maverik

Would someone referesh my memory on the website that will post the results of the montana draw and does anyone know when it will take place this year? Thanks

Maverik, Not sure of website but I know the drawing is April 15thh cause I have friends counting the days cause they put in. Good luck in the draw. :cool:

MAvrik.. I'm not sure the Exact link but........
http://www.fwp.state.mt.us/hunting/hunting.htm

Will get ya Dam close!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

What wever happened to Idaho ?!?!?!

Terry,
I thought the draw was in August. The apps have to be in by June 1st. Sping bear opens on April 15th.
TF

Tanglefoot, for nonresident deer and elk it is April 15th for General licenses then special licenses for deer and elk are due June 1st with drawing in august. Also Antelope and other big game species is June 1st deadline with drawing August.

April drawing is for General Nonresident elk and deer licenses only. That should better clarify. :cool:

Moosie, Idaho's still in the picture-but I had an application in to Montana and Wyoming. struck out once and probably will again-just learning the ropes in states other than Colorado and Wyoming. I also had that hunt sold out from under me in Idaho, so I decided not to withdraw from Montana's draw.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back