MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Montana B tags/Antelope

----

Results are supposed to be posted Monday for B tags, and sometime later in the week for antelope.

I've got max points for cow tag, I've got my Eastman's article ready to go...

Kind of nervous about antelope, looks like they're cutting 700 tags way back again. Could be a 1/4 or 1/3 chance of drawing.

It looks like all the super tags are supposed to be posted tomorrow too. I hope selling my truck and buying 2000 deer chances paid off. I REALLY want to hunt that early Bitterroot Wilderness season...

Third choice cow tag, better go buy some lottery tickets!

No cow tag for me or my wife. Didn't put in for deer B this year. Just waiting on antelope until friday.

Deer B for me. I'm a happy camper! I love having a doe tag in my pocket during archery season. I didn't have a doe tag the past two years.

I am back in the fold on antelope this year after missing out last year. Nice to finally see something under succesful this year.

Nice to finally see something under the successful column. I drew my antelope buck tag as well as my deer B whitetail buck tag. I am getting excited already!

Remember our deal...You get all of my deer and antelope and I get all of your elk, heck I'll throw in any bears I stumble across :cool:

That 350 inch bull I kill during archery season is gonna taste like shit, so you've got a deal.

'loper 700 zone...

I drew a 700 zone tag for the 700 zone. It's been two yrs. since last draw for that zone. It will be slim pickings but a good hunt none the less. I do enjoy the effort and adventure. Since the hunting will be some what slim pickings I will use my 260AI XP-100R for this hunt. Will have to get within 300 yds. for a shot. This will indeed be a fun hunt. More to follow. MTG

I received my 900 tag in the mail but no option to buy a doe tag? Did I miss that change, or did it get announced because of the lower numbers? Anyone know?

I guess I'm the lucky one....I pulled all three:) Deer B, Elk B, and 700 Lope!! My B tags are in GMU 314....not a difficult draw, but I'm thrilled with them!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back