Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Montana Antelope draw

I know that I wasn’t picking on you - at all . But something has to change
Nothing is going to change the North Dakotans will still come and eliminate mule deer does on public land with no apologies because “they can’t do it in their own state”. Meanwhile ND actually manage their deer.

Nothing is going to change the North Dakotans will still come and eliminate mule deer does on public land with no apologies because “they can’t do it in their own state”. Meanwhile ND actually manage their deer.
I agree - the b tags to NR should be eliminated

Were you one of the guys from ND I talked to with 24 of them on a trailer last year? Just happy to shoot something.
No . I had 4 tags in montana last year and fired 0 shots . Are you one of the turkey day flock shooters with aunt Betty’s tag ?

And pay $16 a tag ? Resident deer and elk tags need to go up !!!!! $200 each atleast

Reactions: DFS
No
You wouldn’t . You talk big but you wouldn’t
I would be more than happy to pay more for better management of our wildlife. And if I never see a load of North Dakotans hosing down everything in sight I would pay even more.

I would be more than happy to pay more for better management of our wildlife. And if I never see a load of North Dakotans hosing down everything in sight I would pay even more.
Montana residents are the big danger to montana mule deer ….

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back