Montana Antelope Draw

Nick28

I can't figure out when the Montana Rifle Antelope draw results will be out. Can someone help me out? Hoping that I finally drew something this year, hasn't been a very lucky year haha

I can't figure out when the Montana Rifle Antelope draw results will be out. Can someone help me out? Hoping that I finally drew something this year, hasn't been a very lucky year haha
The late drawing allows the FWP professionals to obtain precision pre-hunting season counts on population, fawn recruitment, and buck/doe ratios - to better make informed decisions on seasons, quotas and necessary adjustments for the better of the wildlife..

😐

Hahaha. I kinda wonder if they’re going to up the number of permits in several of the units with the bad drought conditions.

Hahaha. I kinda wonder if they’re going to up the number of permits in several of the units with the bad drought conditions.
In the absence of grass or cover, counts may be extraordinarily high. I suspect some quota increases in most units that are strictly managed such as R7. However, don't count on getting your licenses until a couple weeks into the season, and be sure to check it when it shows up, make sure it has your name on it, and all the dates on the carcass tag are legible or printed.

In the absence of grass or cover, counts may be extraordinarily high. I suspect some quota increases in most units that are strictly managed such as R7. However, don't count on getting your licenses until a couple weeks into the season, and be sure to check it when it shows up, make sure it has your name on it, and all the dates on the carcass tag are legible or printed.
Am I missing something or are you referring to the general ineptitude of the agency? 😂

I burnt through my reprinted tags as well when I tried to print them myself and the link didn’t work. At the miles city office they looked at me like I was an idiot and said why didn’t you just get them sent to you. They were kind enough not to charge me. What a joke. Now I’m guarding some sheets of printer paper so I don’t lose them.

They changed that, because the FWP website definitely didn't mention August or antelope back in June. I contacted them about it because it was driving some of my friends up a wall, and I was tired of listening to them.
What’d they change? When’s the draw? Lol I’m anxious like everyone else

What’d they change? When’s the draw? Lol I’m anxious like everyone else
They added the "except antelope, which is in August". It originally said all draws were to be done two weeks after application deadlines initially, and a lot of people were wondering where the hell the antelope draw results were.

I knew they don't usually come out until August, so I was wondering why they changed things up. Turns out they didn't.

I think it’s gonna be later than normal this year. I’m thinking next week sometime. Fires and smoke have to be complicating their aerial surveys…

Back