Montana Alternate list

Drew #150 for Deer, thinking I’m def gonna get in, anybody have the numbers for previous years for how many alternates got in or know where I can find that?

You have me beat, barely. I'm 1310. I can't get a break this year. LOL
Line is def movin, I’m 50 away, hopin for an email this week or next, idk if true or not but when I called game dept last week they told me “way more tags turned in so far at this point this year than last”

Not looking good for me, I'm currently #1976 of 2553 for deer combo. Can't imagine I'll get contacted before I head out November 1st, or at all for that matter.

Not looking good for me, I'm currently #1976 of 2553 for deer combo. Can't imagine I'll get contacted before I head out November 1st, or at all for that matter.
Just don’t make much sense, hear from many peeps more tags turned this year so far than last yet list is moving a lot slower

I think they have a policy of 10 days of something from the time they contact the next group for acceptance or rejection. Then they send out another batch. (Call them like someone suggested). A couple years ago by the time they got to late October it was a free for all....they notified everyone on the list as a first come first serve.

I think they have a policy of 10 days of something from the time they contact the next group for acceptance or rejection. Then they send out another batch. (Call them like someone suggested). A couple years ago by the time they got to late October it was a free for all....they notified everyone on the list as a first come first serve.
Free for all ? FWP ? 😂 say it isn’t soo

Back