Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Montana Alternate list

Anything under a 1000 on the alternate list and you will get a call at some point. I got the call one year during the last week of the season and pretty sure i was around #1300. I’m number 2381 this year.

We had 3 of us out of 5 draw under 600. I got 321, work buddy drew 598, uncle drew 565. Wife drew 2196. Pretty happy our crew was bummed after missing the draw with some of us having 2 points

With the fuel prices and the economy I’m going to predict that almost everyone on the bg combo list will get an opportunity at a tag before seasons end . Lots of folks signed up will turn it down is my opinion

My dad drew 511 of the elk combo list, this is his first year trying for a tag this way and I am still not too familiar with it. Does anyone know how realistic it is for him to get a tag before rifle opener?

My dad drew 511 of the elk combo list, this is his first year trying for a tag this way and I am still not too familiar with it. Does anyone know how realistic it is for him to get a tag before rifle opener?
Very High chance . He will get an email and will have a week to buy it .

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back