Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Montana Alternate list

The wife is down to 253 and we start heading west in 48 hours.

I dont think she'll make the cut, lol

Hey just out of curiosity, did you print your own tags ? I asked the guy I bought mine through on the phone if I could print my own and he said NO , but he was going to mail them out right away yesterday. Doesn’t matter I’m not going out until November anyways but was just curious
I got mine in the mail and all it was was a standard sheet of printer paper, printed with faded ink. I kinda thought it would be some form of more durable paper or plastic like every other state but I guess I’ll just keep it in a ziplock bag or something.

I got mine in the mail and all it was was a standard sheet of printer paper, printed with faded ink. I kinda thought it would be some form of more durable paper or plastic like every other state but I guess I’ll just keep it in a ziplock bag or something.
Yeh that changed last year , used to be a heavy paper now they went cheap and just use reg paper ,they recommend a zip lock bag . 1200$ tag and I have to carry a zip lock and roll if electric tape with ......- I was just curious if other guys buying the alternate tag had a choice of printing .have a good day

Got my big game combo in the mail today. Ill applaud fwp on that, that was fast. good work. good luck folks

Did your dad get one yet ? Seems like the lists are really moving slow this year not near the amount of returned tags as last year
Nope, I think he's still like #160 or something. At this point we're thinking it's unlikely he'll get one. But, we're planning to go about a week after the opener with the thought that more people may turn them in closer to season.

Nope, I think he's still like #160 or something. At this point we're thinking it's unlikely he'll get one. But, we're planning to go about a week after the opener with the thought that more people may turn them in closer to season.
Yeh they might . Openers only 3 weeks away man where has this summer /fall gone ....

Anyone know total movement so far?
I was 176 on the deer combo and am #5 as of today. So I assume it’s moved 171 spots since the initial draw.

It moved 99 the first time they sent out now it moves ~15 each time they update which is every -10days.

I was 176 on the deer combo and am #5 as of today. So I assume it’s moved 171 spots since the initial draw.

It moved 99 the first time they sent out now it moves ~15 each time they update which is every -10days.
Did u receive a tag yet ? Boy it seems like it don’t move much this year. Everyone must be planning on going , which is good . My wife is 1700 something on deer combo list I think she’s SOL lol.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back