Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Montana Alternate list

The anticipation is killing me, still sitting at 63 on the deer/elk combo. Maybe today is the day.........maybe

The anticipation is killing me, still sitting at 63 on the deer/elk combo. Maybe today is the day.........maybe
In previous years they online do updates once per week. I'd imagine it'll be next Monday or TuesdY before they do the next batch of tags

itll be next week or week after, they only update once a week at most, then as time goes on closer to season they update less and less, eventually they quit updating and post a phone number to call to check your position. However, you shouldnt have to worry about that as you should be in the next batch i would guess, same with me, im a little behind you but not by alot. Im changing my tune on not taking it also after talking to my friend out there he said they are getting rain today and tomorrow and the herd looks healthy so far, so we'll see, ill decide this weekend if i want to spend $1100.

itll be next week or week after, they only update once a week at most, then as time goes on closer to season they update less and less, eventually they quit updating and post a phone number to call to check your position. However, you shouldnt have to worry about that as you should be in the next batch i would guess, same with me, im a little behind you but not by alot. Im changing my tune on not taking it also after talking to my friend out there he said they are getting rain today and tomorrow and the herd looks healthy so far, so we'll see, ill decide this weekend if i want to spend $1100.

Won’t matter , Montana is burning up

LOL

It is in spots . I hunt a private ranch of a friends so I’m going the same week regardless if I’m hunting or not . May as well have a tag in my pocket . I’d like to believe that between now and November 15th it’ll rain or snow

Gotta admit, you're kind of a party popper here lol.

We'll be going to MT either way, it's just a matter of whether we have only doe tags or a buck tag to go along with the doe tags.
Montana is HUGE! Lived there many years and wildfires never stopped me or my party from tagging out.

Congrats to him . Still waiting for my chance to buy - they haven’t updated the numbers this week . No biggy . Good luck to all stay safe and have fun hunting
Today I have to choose between going out of state in Oregon to hunt with my dad for elk or wait for the results in Montana and hunt with my uncle I never get to see. Sitting at 63 on the Deer/Elk Combo still think I'm gonna hold out for Montana fingers crossed I don't miss out on both tags.
1630078565046.png

Today I have to choose between going out of state in Oregon to hunt with my dad for elk or wait for the results in Montana and hunt with my uncle I never get to see. Sitting at 63 on the Deer/Elk Combo still think I'm gonna hold out for Montana fingers crossed I don't miss out on both tags.
View attachment 192517
You’ll get the Montana tag .... I guarantee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back