Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Montana 323

Congrats on the great goat tag. I've never been lucky enough to draw, but I've hunted that district a bunch and spent a lot of time in the backcountry in that neck of the woods. (I grew up near Gardiner and graduated from GHS in '96). One thing I'd do is resist the temptation to wait around very long. It seems like every year tags go unfilled in 323 because guys get snowed out.

If you want any additional information, shoot me a PM. Again... congrats!

Are you available to chat I have the tag this year and any help would be appreciated thank you!!! Josh 4062704487

Just a quick update. I ended up shooting on Saturday. Had a great time with family and friends. I'll post better pics and a story when I get more time.
Congrats! How many years did it take you to draw this tag? I just put in for the same unit for the first time this weekend and I found this picture searching unit 323 on here. It’s my first time apply for Montana at all.

Congrats! How many years did it take you to draw this tag? I just put in for the same unit for the first time this weekend and I found this picture searching unit 323 on here. It’s my first time apply for Montana at all.

If I remember right I drew on the first year applying for that unit but I had 4 or 5 bonus points

If I remember right I drew on the first year applying for that unit but I had 4 or 5 bonus points
Thanks I’m a non resident so it’ll probably take me a few years longer but it seems like it will be a good unit and once I draw.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back