MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

monster Colorado bull

Coues Sniper

Well, i don't want to sart another photoshop argument, but check out this bull. Apparently killed in CO during archery season. Don't have a score or story as i pulled it from another site. But look at that mass, and that drop. Hell, look at the mass on the drop. Hope the guy doesn't mind... Enjoy.

Attachments

• monster nontyp bull.jpg
    monster nontyp bull.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 1,643
Looks like the area south of Denver, near Castle Rock.
I'm curious to hear about this one. Definately a toad.

He's got a friggn ear tag!

I just got the same pictures in an email from a friend. if you look in the bulls right ear, just off the edge of the shadow there is a silver ear tag. Its hard to see in this picture, but if you blow up the one I have its very visable.

Thats a high fence elk.I see them like that almost every weekend I go to my In-laws.Their neighbors have a high fenced elk farm,and their big bulls look almost exactly same horn color.

Plus the ear tag.
BBJ

The "hunter" must be really proud.

I think I'm headed out to shoot my neighbor's horse and take some "hero shots" with it. About the same challenge as what was "accomplished" here.

dont know why you would be proud of that. tough to brag to friends that i had a carrot on the end of my arrow

Heard this was a fence hunt near colbran or rifle, just what I heard so not 100% sure.

It might be a good idea to hear the facts before visually indicting the guy. It looks like there is still some velvet on the antlers which could explain the light color of the rack.

???

4522c2c164e622c9.jpg

This is the same bull,
There is a valid source sayiing they know this fella so they definitely know this was a high fenced hunt. I couldn't find the other picture but someone had one of the same bull in full velvet eating oats out of a bowl.

Hey, if the guy wants to pay thousands upon thousands of dollars to hunt an elk roaming a 400 acre fence then so be it.
I just know that I would not be posting it all over the internet if I ever shot an animal like that. sorry, i'd rather shoot a cow on national forest.

Well then. I'm sorry to everyone here. Piss on that guy. I thought this was a legit bull. If i knew it was a pet, i'd never have posted it. First that "New World Record", now this. What the :BLEEP: is happening to hunting?

Coues Sniper said:
Well then. I'm sorry to everyone here. Piss on that guy. I thought this was a legit bull. If i knew it was a pet, i'd never have posted it. First that "New World Record", now this. What the :BLEEP: is happening to hunting?

Sorry for what? You don't need to apologize for anything, you were curious as I would be if I saw that thing and knew nothing about it!

It is a very big nice bull, but shooting elk like that is kind of like fishing at the hatchery.

There was a time, in the not too distant past, when you could've taken the trophy fee for that elk and made a substantial down payment on the ranch it was raised on.:) ;)

Guys that shoot "pet" elk on a high fenced ranch need to get kicked in the nutz. I bet he called the bull in by dangling a carrot over the fence

rule number one for me... If you see a huge dead elk pictured with different guys, its a ranch hunt. Its happened over and over. First you see pictures of a hunter with it, then some cowboy, then a landowner, ect. If this was a real hunt on public land you would see the picture with the hunter and thats it. This is the same for that other 500+ bitterroot farse. Different guys in different pictures. Thats the BS tip off for me. Happens every year.

two differnt elk!....someone doctored up the photo's.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back