MONSTER 473" Sheds

MuddyBull

I scored this set of 9x8 sheds today. What a toad- 427 gross typ 7x7 with net typ of 409. 46" of length in just 3 n/t points. Would net n/t around 455. Details a little vague as to where it came from in Wyoming, look to have layed out a bit before found, faded but no cracks. Mass was impressive at 12 6/8" to 8 4/8". Each side weighed close to 24#s.

Attachments

• fnbull+001.jpg
    fnbull+001.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 871
WOW! I have pictures of a bull like that...he might be behind a fence though. :)

My gut says high fence, does wyoming allow them? If not then I'd bet he came from one of the countless eastern idaho ones.

Wyoming has exactly 1 HF place and I know no sheds come off of that ranch. If this is a true wild Wyoming elk I would be surprised, this is a rough place for a bull to grow old and prosper...

Yikes, 24 lbs! I have one that i found a couple years ago that was 12, couldn't imagine it even be possible to double that...

Holy moly

I suppose I miss spoke and should have said " I measured this set of sheds today". Not sure where the set came from but am sure if I found them on public land around here I would be burning up the hills trying to find the monster bull that shed them. Probably a ranch bull from somewhere, but it sure boogles the mind to handle a set of elk antlers like that.
Sorry for the confusion but I did not pick them up, wish I had!

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back