Caribou Gear Tarp

MN Guys

Fishing has been slowly heating up. How far out are you going? Which resort?

my friend and his kids were there a week or so ago, said the fishing was decent, enough to keep you busy

yup, thats about the same song and dance every year up there. i hope this cold snap firms up the slush
My focus is shifting to coyotes, ice is so unpredictable right now. Buddy went through on foot a week ago, 12" of ice and he walked over a slush pocket... Need a snowmobile to get anywhere up here by Moorhead now anyway...

My focus is shifting to coyotes, ice is so unpredictable right now. Buddy went through on foot a week ago, 12" of ice and he walked over a slush pocket... Need a snowmobile to get anywhere up here by Moorhead now anyway...
Very true. I was archery hunting last weekend just NW of Fargo. The snow up there is crazy. Saw 8 yotes that am and had one come in to about 100 yds. Going back in a couple weekends with some firepower

Very true. I was archery hunting last weekend just NW of Fargo. The snow up there is crazy. Saw 8 yotes that am and had one come in to about 100 yds. Going back in a couple weekends with some firepower
I live in Moorhead, got out today but nothing happening on the MN side of things for coyotes. They always respond better in ND for some reason, good luck and let me know how you do!!!

Ah that just adds excitement. It's like playing a real life minesweeper! 😎😎

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back