MN BHA Chapter Special Meeting March 15th

MinnesotaHunter

I just wanted to post this up to spread the word to any MN Hunttalkers out there who hadn't already heard about this. I will be there and I know at least a couple more who will be there from this site.

With all of the Minnesota guys on here it would be a shame if there wasn't a good turnout!!

BHA Event 15MAR16 V2.jpg

This was a great event last night in Minneapolis.

Congratulations to the new MN BHA board members and thank you for volunteering to serve. Thank you Land for speaking to us all and Thanks Erik for hosting a great event. I'm know I've missed many of you involved with this event and apologize for not getting around the room to meet everyone.

Ross, Ed, Erik, Randy, Matt it was great to meet fellow hunt talkers at this event.

Matt

I really wanted to attend, but I HATE Minneapolis and avoid it like the plague. I do plan on making the rendezvous late this summer if they do it again.

Dang, I must have totally missed this thread on the 9th or I would have shown up. I will check out the website and/or FB so I'm aware of things happening from now on.

Garret

Too bad Ross and Tamara didn't sign up baby Niebur. Would have surely been the youngest member of BHA at -2weeks old!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmich05
Back