Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Mission accomplished

You spent the first 2 weeks of the new year hunting rams? Awesome I also love those big loop rams.

Nothing better than sheep hunting! Someday, NV will pull my name.

I don't have enough faith to apply for CA's one NR tag.

Fantastic ram! Hopefully this will be the year a California bighorn tag comes my way.

Thanks, but this was a desert ram. Oddly enough California doesn't even have California bighorns. Well, unless you call Sierra Nevada Bighorns californians, and there aren't enough of them to warrant a season.

You drew a mule deer tag in X9A, then I drew the following year. You drew a WSMR oryx tag, then I drew the following year. So which unit am I sheep hunting next year?

D12 is a deer zone, and a big one at that. But yes, my ram came from one of the several sheep units that would fall within the D12 boundaries.

Didn't want to have to have it narrowed down to your specific unit, but figured it was within the D-12 boundaries.

I've seen lots of pics from the DWU trailcams, did you see a lot of the wild burrow(I think that's what they were)?

Didn't want to have to have it narrowed down to your specific unit, but figured it was within the D-12 boundaries.

I've seen lots of pics from the DWU trailcams, did you see a lot of the wild burrow(I think that's what they were)?

No. Fortunately, the unit I was in does not have wild burro problems.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back