Minnesota guy addicted to western hunts.

Badger_55

Hey all, I have been on here for the last year but I don't think I formally introduced myself. I live up in northern Minnesota and now have had the pleasure to hunt out in the western part of our country for the last 7 years. Cut my teeth archery hunting for Mule Deer in the Bighorns while saving up points for Elk (still waiting). Then last year I was fortunate enough to head out to Montana on a rifle Elk hunt with my father and younger brother. We were able to harvest 2 Elk both being the firsts for my dad and I. Pretty special. I would have to say a lot of my intel had gone through this site, reading the good and the bad for the region. Around home I love my Whitetails and despise the wolves. Its a breath of fresh air heading out to Wyoming and Montana. The people out there are true to their word and a joy to meet.

32 years old now, going to be a new dad come June of this year. Work as an RN in the Surgical ICU.

Thanks for the opportunities and for putting up with a nonresident like myself. I respect and enjoy what you guys out west have to offer for adventures.

Welcome. Fellow Minnesotan here. 33 years old and a new dad. I love hunting the big woods of NE Minnesota for deer. Unlike most, I enjoy sharing the woods with the wolves. I even lucked out and drew a tag in 2012 and shot a big one. This really is a great forum. Randy does a good job running it. Both of my sisters are nurses and I'm very envious of their schedules, which would allow me to hunt about 3X as much as I currently do. Congrats on the little one, you'll love it!

Hey there! Thanks for the welcome and congrats! Yes i would have to agree with my schedule! I could get away with 3 months off out west if i could talk the wife into it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back