Caribou Gear Tarp

Mini Truck experience

Jamen

I am in the in the beginning stages of looking at mini trucks like the Suzuki or Honda as an example. I know there are others but just stated those two, im open to any brand of them. I started a small spraying business last year and was looking for a rig i can use to spray out of and the current cost of UTVs has lead me to looking at mini trucks. Plus i would be able to use it hunting and ice fishing. They seem more versatile in some ways than a UTV. Was seeing if anyone has owned one or currently has one. What they like and dislike about them. Anything to avoid. I know in ND as long as they meet the required specifications they can be driven on roads and some highways which is a plus.

Thanks Jamen

My neighbor imported a container load of them so it was a more economical per unit. Downside was a Right side steering wheel, 2WD, limited tire options, and marketing the additional units to cover his costs. Pluses was an enclosed cab and I'm not sure if he had a power dump. They worked good for feeding calves in hutches, and running around the farm roads.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back