Mini Moose baged a deer too

Mini Moose

Yeah i got my doe and gave the pictures to oscar about 3 to 4 weeks ago to post yet they still have not been posted there is somethign wrong with that i think!!!!! Oh well this topic is just ot jolt his memory into doing it. Anyways have fun hunting for all of you whos seasons are just beggining or endign hope you have a good year.

Mini Moose,
Congrats
Hopefully we can keep this up top so Moosie will see it and post your picture's :D :D :D

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ November 29, 2001 18:02: Message edited by: Left Behind ]</font>

Geez, Moosie forgot???? Yer kiddin' me right???

I can't believe that.... ;) ;)

Congrats on the deer Mini. That's cool!

:cool:

Bill

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ November 29, 2001 18:33: Message edited by: Westman ]</font>

WTG, Mini! Hopefully Moosie will get off his...er, post your pictures soon!

Oak

Good Whacking MM.............you can tell us a little about your hunt until the boss gets you pic up.....
DS

There was really no hunt about it DS. We were going to the top of a canyon driving in the truck, Saw a bunch of deer, about 13 does and 1 little 2 point buck, and i fired some shots at the biggest doe in the group after my dad tried for the 2 point, Well we missed all the shots.

Then we watched as they went into some quakeies(sp) and i took the top side of them my mom brushed through the middle and my dad drove the truck up around the quakeies to cut them off, Well my mom bushed 3 does to me but i didn't really have time enough to shoot although i got 1 shot off and missed. So after milling around there for about 10 minutes we went to the truck and continued to the top of the canyon, when we got up there all there was was really really thick pines and you couldn't see anything so we decided to go back to where we had shot at the deer before. On the way back to there a doe was heading into the buck brush so i got out, found a dead rest and fired a shot, NO FUGGIN CLUE WHERE IT WENT!!!!! so then i got a little more into the brush because it was headed for some cover, i needed a better place to see from, and when i got there the deer was trotting along like nothing had gone wrong, i put the cross ears on the his back and squeezed off, Deer drops to the ground, after high fives from my dad and me(my mom was still at the truck) we looked over to where the deer was and she stood up, i figure she is going to go right back down, nope she takes off so i pull up again and she stops, she is looking back towards me but with no decent shot, then she turned broadside and i pulled the trigger, she hitt the ground again and didn't get back up, well turns out when i got there my first shot sucked, i hit her in the back leg right at the joint, how it happened beyond me, but my second shot hit her in the back, she was suffering because she wasn't dead yet so my dad shot her with the 9mm, and she didn't die, sho he did it again, and she didn't die, finally my mom gives her riffle to my dad and it does away with her so in the pics she is kinda muttalated but i got pics of her on the 4 wheeler one normal and one with a hunttalk.com hat on her. thats my story of my so called "hunt" it wasn't very sporting that i shot her right out of my truck after i got out of it, it would have been nicer to be up hikeing and get her. but a deer is a deer. and that means meat in the freezer right? oh well, tata for now

Congrats Mini! ;)
You of all people should have known better than to give them to Oscar. With any luck he will have them up by next year. ;) :rolleyes: :D

So at least tell us all the story behind the absent pics.

CONGRATS MINI.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ November 30, 2001 18:38: Message edited by: The Viperess ]</font>

and just to state this for all the ID boys who are wondering, the reason i can shoot a doe with a riffle is because i fell into the youth hunt by 5 days and took the doe advantage to the fullest.

Good lookin doe MM.I'll take one of them young does anyday for eatin.Sometimes things dont always go the way we hope.It makes it all that much better when things do tho.Congrats on your deer.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back