Mines Already Spent

RANDALL K

Sent my taxes off yesterday, am getting a refund of $538 this year. That along with the $300 the "prez" wants to give me to '"stimulate the economy," should be enough for a couple good scopes (need one for my Swift, and one for my 338-06 AI).
Heck, if I shop-around, I might even have some money left over for some reloading supplies.

What are your plans?????

Should be about enough to cover my 2nd half property taxes, with enough left over to clean up my HuntTalk bar tab.

Oak,

You're starting to turn into a whining conservative......

Should be about enough to cover my 2nd half property taxes, with enough left over to clean up my HuntTalk bar tab.

The taxes on my Double Wide are way more than my rebate check will be.... YOu either have amazingly low tax rates where you are or they exempt cardboard boxes.

Whining? Naw, not me. I'm sure Uncle Sam will spend it wisely. Heck, I've done more laughing than crying, and I'll undoubtedly be able to walk with my legs together again some day.

"The taxes on my Double Wide are way more than my rebate check will be.... YOu either have amazingly low tax rates where you are or they exempt cardboard boxes."

There's a reason why I USED to live Idaho, Jose.

"Whining? Naw, not me. I'm sure Uncle Sam will spend it wisely. Heck, I've done more laughing than crying, and I'll undoubtedly be able to walk with my legs together again some day."

You think your cornhole has been streched out now Oak, wait till Bush's "tax cuts for the rich " sunsets. You'll be able to pass a soup can then.

Got my check to Uncle sitting in the freakin' envelope, stamped and ready to send next week....I need a half-dozen "stimulus cheques (for Jose)" to break even...but would settle for the same from the wife to finish out the week ;)

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back