Caribou Gear Tarp

Militia takes over wildlife refuge headquarters

I would think there is good video evidence of the event. LEO are not stupid and would see this coming.

Hopefully good video evidence!

With so many legitimate grievances a person could come up with, if they were seeking a cause to fight for, these idiots picked privatizing OUR land. No sympathy from me.

I didn't click on many of the links, but has the YouTube link of the interview with the gal in the car been posted? Worth a listen. The conspiracy theories and tinfoil will be in full force no matter the evidence now.

She said they shot hundreds of rounds, over the course of 5 to 10 minutes, the car is swiss cheese. They executed tarp man, then shot his body a few times on the ground... 120 or more agents surrounded them, 20 or more laser dots on her at any given time. The story is impressive, the actual story will hopefully be half as good.

https://youtu.be/_lAYQLD-ZuY

I didn't click on many of the links, but has the YouTube link of the interview with the gal in the car been posted? Worth a listen. The conspiracy theories and tinfoil will be in full force no matter the evidence now.

She said they shot hundreds of rounds, over the course of 5 to 10 minutes, the car is swiss cheese. They executed tarp man, then shot his body a few times on the ground... 120 or more agents surrounded them, 20 or more laser dots on her at any given time. The story is impressive, the actual story will hopefully be half as good.

don't forget the snipers:rolleyes:

That link took me to the Watchman News where I listened to a British speaker talk about anarchy, pitchforks and torches, stringing leaders up, "It aint about voting for yet another charming, greedy bastard." - all done with a slow, masterpiece theater accent.

Yeah, the 18 year-old Tanny (Harley's term for us MT folks) gal has a story that is in complete conflict to what the other witnesses saw. And, her story seems to change with each recount.

Here is a video of the guy who was driving the other rig and talked to the two folks who actually saw what went down. This guy seems to have his poop dialed in pretty tight. The first 4:30 minutes tell what happened, according to the accounts of those he talked to that were in the other vehicle. They said the guy charged LE officers and was then shot.

https://www.facebook.com/mark.mcconnell.127648/videos/vb.721369761/10154667085229762/?type=2&theater

Guy's name is Mark McConnell.

Yeah, the 18 year-old Tanny (Harley's term for us MT folks) gal has a story that is in complete conflict to what the other witnesses saw. And, her story seems to change with each recount.

I think she's trying to parlay her 15 minutes into an extended interview with some talking head on the boob tube. "The horror, the horror!" Wish I could see her youtube stuff.

I haven't unfriended him yet because I'm waiting for him to eat crow.

I hope law enforcement is as smart as you are: Let the story about the brutal slaughter of a surrendering man get firmly out there, along with some folks swearing by it, and then release the body and dash cam videos of what really happened. Tactics like that destroy credibility and elicit nation-wide collective shrugs next time they seek attention.

I am sorry, I cant even get to the end. Every old drama has the hysterical female (she is so stereotypical here), followed by someone slapping the raving lunatic to bring them to their senses. I cant wait for the counter video proof (SLAP!!!) to debunk this bs.

The scary thing about Mark McConnell is that he is "smarter than the average retarded bear". He alluded to some potential next "siege" or other event to continue this Bundy debacle and push the anti-government movement.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back