Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Military and First Responders

I've tried a few of these different sites and found Guidefitter to be the best and easiest to use.

Private Contractors. We do IA with dozers and water trucks. It seemed far fetched, but I would think Initial Attack is first response😂

we do have to be contracted with BIA, BLM, USFS, or DNR though.
Ya know, now that I think of it a red card maybe enough but don't quote me on that. I know that was the case with Outdoorprolink.

I've tried a few of these different sites and found Guidefitter to be the best and easiest to use.
I have had great luck with Guidefitter and the Sitka Program. On some of the vendors for ExpertVoice you get the discount code and use on the actual company site. I did that with Mystery Ranch.....Guidfitter does not have all the Mystery Ranch items listed on their site. Stone Glacier has a pro discount as well.

Before you go buy all of your stuff for hunting season, go make an account on ExpertVoice ( https://www.expertvoice.com/ ) or Govx ( https://www.govx.com/). It will save you so much money. Most websites offer 30-50% off hunting, sleeping, fishing, hiking gear.

Dont feel like you have to but here is my link to Govx for free monies,
Yep, Badlands has a killer promo code on Expertvoice!

Another positive vote for guidefitters. Picked up Vortex items well under best price anywhere else

Encouraging news that more companies and entities are offering discount services to our great men and women who are first responders, active military, and veterans. Thanks to all for your present and past service!

Just got set up with Hanwag’s Pro program as a county employed firefighter, they’re on Guidefitter but the discount is more straight through them

Anyone know how to get a Zeiss mil discount? When I went to Guidefitter's page, they showed Zeiss, but then signing up through the military link, I don't see it listed under optics... I think I'm about done waiting for Leupold to come out w/ RF binos.

Anyone know how to get a Zeiss mil discount? When I went to Guidefitter's page, they showed Zeiss, but then signing up through the military link, I don't see it listed under optics... I think I'm about done waiting for Leupold to come out w/ RF binos.

Have you tried expertvoice?

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back