Military and First Responders

You're correct, my bad. Their website does say military, law enforcement, federal employee. I'd give it a try though. Click on the law enforcement tab when it asks you for your profession. I'm betting when you send in your credentials it will be approved. Worth a shot.
I tried this...they denied my application due to not being law enforcement. It was worth the shot though. I'm still going Leupold for optics on my next rifle which I'm searching for now.

I’d bet that you’d qualify for expert voice & Guidefitter. Vortex, Burris, Bushnell, are on there
Yeah, I am qualified for Guidefitter and actually have used it for a few things already. Awaiting my Expert Voice Approval.

I’ve ordered several things from guidefitter. They have some great deals that will save a lot. I’m a journeyman lineman. Some states and programs classify us as first responders. They’re one of them.

I think they both have there place (between guidefitter and expert voice that is). I look at the return policy too. Mystery ranch for example, on guidefitter you can’t return since you buy from them, whereas on expert voice it’s just a promo code for the MR website which does offer returns

I've got some more equipment that I'm looking to purchase. I just signed up for Guidefitters as well.

Does anybody know if these places do any Black Friday specials, or are they pretty much at their lowest prices?
Expertvoice definitely does specials from time to time. About once a month there is something going on with select brands.

Everything always looks “out of stock” on guidefitter when i try to order. Ymmv.

I use a bunch of these sites. Personally, Guidefitter is much better than expertvoice. Expertvoice will tell you things are in stock and then 6 weeks later you get an email notifying you that the order was canceled. It's happened to me numerous times now. Just not reliable. Guidefitter is much better. Also, Leupold and Sitka don't sell stuff on Expertvoice or Guidefitter but they have their own military/LEO programs through their sites. Both Leupold and Sitka are 40% off. If you sign up for Guidefitter, use this code:

nc5Vm6gB
All of the inventory, orders and fulfillment on expertvoice are handled by the brands...not expertvoice itself. With the inventory demand these days, product availability has been a real challenge for some manufacturers.

Everything always looks “out of stock” on guidefitter when i try to order. Ymmv.
Sign up for their “email me when in stock” notifications and you’ll get notified. I’ve had some stuff pop up on there and on ExpertVoice that I’ve signed up for in stock notifications. It’s kind of the game you have to play these days. What are you looking for? Perhaps there’s something else out there.

Has anyone had any luck buying Federal Ammo through ExpertVoice? I set "back-in-stock" email alerts and when I get them, I quickly buy ammo. I get an email that says the order is accepted and then nothing. I have 6 orders "processing." I got one box of .308 ammo on Monday and didn't remember ordering it. When I looked at the invoice, I saw that I had ordered it on October 1, 2020. I ordered 2 boxes. Only received one and got it on March 22, almost 6 months after ordering.

I get it, ammo is really hard to get. I'm appreciative of the one box I got. However, why do they send me an email alert saying X ammo is in stock, I order it, they accept the order, and then nothing?

Has anyone had any luck buying Federal Ammo through ExpertVoice? I set "back-in-stock" email alerts and when I get them, I quickly buy ammo. I get an email that says the order is accepted and then nothing. I have 6 orders "processing." I got one box of .308 ammo on Monday and didn't remember ordering it. When I looked at the invoice, I saw that I had ordered it on October 1, 2020. I ordered 2 boxes. Only received one and got it on March 22, almost 6 months after ordering.

I get it, ammo is really hard to get. I'm appreciative of the one box I got. However, why do they send me an email alert saying X ammo is in stock, I order it, they accept the order, and then nothing?

i just ordered 250 rounds of 45 acp a few weeks ago. I saw a review basically saying that it’s been several months and still no shipping. I kind of expected that. It’ll be a pleasant surprise when the ammo finally does show up.

-Z

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back