Yeti GOBOX Collection

Might as well.....

It wasn’t borderline. Chris Collinsworth is a dumbass announcer who loves the Patriots. Honestly I wasn’t sure why the play was even reviewed.

I seriously wondered if they hate the catch rules so much that they intentionally played it up.

It wasn’t borderline. Chris Collinsworth is a dumbass announcer who loves the Patriots. Honestly I wasn’t sure why the play was even reviewed.

I've been watching football (not so much the last few years, but) since around 1970. I can't right now recall any announcer sounding dumber and seeing a more obvious play-should-stand call than that one.

Doug Pederson after tonight.

7SR1naz.jpg

I've been watching football (not so much the last few years, but) since around 1970. I can't right now recall any announcer sounding dumber and seeing a more obvious play-should-stand call than that one.

Well that makes more sense to me, when he was saying there would be no option but to overturn the touchdown I thought I must have no idea about the rules of the game at all!

Doug Pederson after tonight.

7SR1naz.jpg

Hahaha! No kidding!

Foles first QB to catch touchdown pass in Superbowl history. Even more salt on Brady's wound was played after Brady flybbed his catch.
Thought the Pats had some juju when Gronk got rolling though... Brady's turnover at the end was the last nail in the coffin.

Great game

[video=youtube_share;fcziw7helVg]https://youtu.be/fcziw7helVg[/video]

A few takeaways (no pun)....Philadelphia has two classy athletes playing quarterback, Fletcher Cox is tremendous, Brady is definitely one of the best evers, and the booth jabber was irritating.

Congrats to the Eagles and the humble Austin, Texas kid who filled in for Wentz.

The Ertz TD was definitely clear, and Collinsworth made himself look like a total D-bag during that review. However, as much as I dislike Collinsworth the Clement TD was real sketchy, I was pretty shocked that one held up.

Most offense in Superbowl history though. No one seemed real concerned with playing defense.

Meanwhile, back in Philly....

On #phillypolicescanner they are looking for a guy who just ran over a police officer on a 4-wheeler. He's being described as "a male in an Eagles jersey". Good luck with that.

11:04 PM - Feb 4, 2018

Philadelphia Police Scanner: Two Suspects, One Male & One Female, Acquired Tactical Police Horse.
Last Seen Riding East On Pattison Ave. Suspects Are Highly Intoxicated.

10:34 PM - Feb 4, 2018

Even though I'm no fan of the Eagles I must congratulate them on a great victory over the Pats.
I did notice that Brady is such a great sport even in losing that he didn't even bother to walk over and congratulate the winning quarterback, again. He didn't shake hands with Manning in his 2 losses to the Giants. Matt Ryan and Russel Wilson both congratulated Brady on his win over them. The golden boy is just a sore loser and a POS.

th (2).jpg

Last edited:
Internet quote: "I don't know much about Philadelphia, but I've seen enough episodes of It's Always Sunny to ascertain that this is normal behavior for the city."

I've been to Philly, if half the city gets torched, it can only be an improvement.

Go Iggles, great game, rock on Philly.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back