Caribou Gear Tarp

Mi amigo Locohead's Colorado Ram

MULE

He ain't registered here but now maybe he will get off his butt and do so :D

fd33d92e.jpg

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 10-05-2002 17:07: Message edited by: MULE ]</font>

I see a definite eight rings, might be one more close (if not under) the hair-line. Congrats!

HEY!!!! What is my ram doing up there? And who is this MULE?!?!

Did he say he has amigos???? Yeah right!

Jest Joshin'. ;)

Thanks for the Congrats guys, and thanks MULE for posting my pict. and showing me a new site where I can waste the day away on the computer and not be out hunting. Yeah real nice bud. REAL NICE!?!? :D

Hey, if you can't be out hunting, there's no better place to waste away the day!

Welcome to Hunttalk, Locohead!

Oak

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kiwi hunta:
bloody nice mate ;) is this desert bighorn ? where was it shot?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kiwi,
Thanks. No. It is a Rocky Mountain Bighorn. I reallly want a desert one though. I shot him in the heart. :D Actually he was shot in Colorado in near a small mountain town known as Bailey.

Doug,
Thank you.

Colorado Oak,
Thanks also. By the way, Where in Colorado are you?

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 10-06-2002 19:33: Message edited by: Locohead ]</font>

Es la verdad! Ojala que tengo buena suerte la proxima vez en Wyoming... Hace mas que ocho y diez anos que yo he estudiaba espanol. For some reason that last sentence doesn't look or sound right!

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 10-07-2002 09:48: Message edited by: IndyJay ]</font>

Uhhhhhhh Enough of that Spanish CRAP, If it ain't English or English Gibberish (WHAT I TYPE), it don't belong here ... ;)

Seriously though, Welcome to out house Amigo !!!! YAH, if you're not out hunting, this is an AWSOME place to waste your time !!!! Jsut ask my wife

WELCOME ABOARD, and NICE RAM !!!!! KACHING !!!!!

Loco,

Hey bro glad ya showed up!

Moosie

Yea I know. He pulls that same thing on the phone. Starts yapping in spanish and the only thing I can think to say is...err...uhh...I'll have the green chile :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back