Metalworking Hunttalkers!

I always find "trust me" on a mostly anonymous internet forum - an odd statement. Meh, just me.

Awesome metal working by all! I need to get my new garage in order so I can get back to puddled metal!
same boat. My shop is half of my two stall garage. Really want to add a good size shed to the yard and build something up.

There's no substitute for a Lincoln or a Miller. Anything else is just a Chinese clone.

Mine is a Hobart and I'm very happy with it, I crossed-shopped those 3 brands and found the Hobart was probably slightly a better value for general light-duty DIY purposes.

Look up the channel "rather B Welding" on youtube. He is currently building a mini trophy truck. His build on the mini Rock bouncer was awesome to watch.

"Mike festiva" is also a really cool channel of some unique builds. His mini pinzgauer project was pretty sweet.

I've started working on some plans for a two person rock crawler that my son and I can work on. May have to share that as it really gets going.

Not a derogatory comment but whenever I hear or say "trust me" I think of Richard Nixon "I'm not a crook" and Bill Clinton "I did not have sex with that woman".
I think Trump owns "trust me" now.

I like the metal artwork. Pretty cool stuff. My metal working is limited to polishing and rust bluing guns. After that, I'm in way, way over my head. Soldering is beyond my wheelhouse, nevermind welding.

Look up the channel "rather B Welding" on youtube. He is currently building a mini trophy truck. His build on the mini Rock bouncer was awesome to watch.

"Mike festiva" is also a really cool channel of some unique builds. His mini pinzgauer project was pretty sweet.

I've started working on some plans for a two person rock crawler that my son and I can work on. May have to share that as it really gets going.
Check out www.weldmonger.com

Welds look awesome 👌
Auto feed potato cannon in your future?
Thanks. Still plenty to work on but every weld except for 2 would have passed sanitary so I'm getting there. No plans for a spud gun right now, all my "at home" welding is fixing broken stuff.

OH HELL YES!!! I'm glad my kid never thought of that. He's the one who found out if you shoot a green walnut at the neighbors barn door it puts a hole in it.
D battery through both side of an ac condenser, front weighted arrows with broadheads,, pantyhose full of ball bearings, flachettes, capped pvc pipes, frozen fish gut cylinders, and on and on.. if it fit down the barrel,it got sent

D battery through both side of an ac condenser, front weighted arrows with broadheads,, pantyhose full of ball bearings, flachettes, capped pvc pipes, frozen fish gut cylinders, and on and on.. if it fit down the barrel,it got sent
I can’t imagine the damage that caused. We put a lot of holes in stuff with just potatoes.

Back