Met Randy

sneakypete

Yesterday while attending the WSF show in Reno I stopped at the Legacy Arms booth and met Randy. We talked for awhile about his son Matthew’s antelope hunt and the father son bantering. After talking to Randy I filled out a ticket to win a new Howa super lite rifle of either 6.5 creedmore or 308. Chad for LegacyArms said Randy will choose a lucky winner at 2:30. Well my phone rang at 2:31. Winner. Randy thank you for picking my lucky ticket and a bigger thank you to Chad and Legacy Arms. Sneakypete

Bad to the bone dude!!! My son got to meet Randy and Rinella here in town and entered the M.E. raffle and Steve picked my sons name! Such a cool feeling man congrats!!

What did ya pick???

F63945CC-4BB5-4FB9-912A-0F6D04728F71.jpeg
Well, I finally got her home. 6.5 creedmore with a vx3i4.5-14 with 30mm tube. I bought this scope awhile back from Schmalts! I can’t wait to get it to the range. A big thank you to Randy for drawing my lucky ticket at the WSF and Chad from Legacy sports ! I also added a brake from oregon gunsmithing!

Last edited:
Yesterday while attending the WSF show in Reno I stopped at the Legacy Arms booth and met Randy. We talked for awhile about his son Matthew’s antelope hunt and the father son bantering. After talking to Randy I filled out a ticket to win a new Howa super lite rifle of either 6.5 creedmore or 308. Chad for LegacyArms said Randy will choose a lucky winner at 2:30. Well my phone rang at 2:31. Winner. Randy thank you for picking my lucky ticket and a bigger thank you to Chad and Legacy Arms. Sneakypete
Met him (again) at the Portland sportsmans show. Great guy willing to talk to average Joe's like my wife and I. Thanks Randy.

Sounds like it was rigged. Haha. Jk. Congrats that’s a great rifle!

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back