Caribou Gear

Merry Christmas Hunt Talkers!

I want to thank all of you for being on this forum, for being great advocates for the things we cherish, and for sharing some great stories and pictures with the members here. I am blessed with amazing friends and family, with the Hunt Talk crowd being a big part of that.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a New Year full of health, prosperity, and many great adventures afield.

Merry Christmas!
To you, your family and crew as well. Thank you for creating this space for sharing and advocacy, for promoting public lands hunting, and for your examples confronting threats to public lands and hunters. I am, we are in your debt. Looking forward to another year of supporting advocates in accessing, protecting and conserving our shared heritage of public lands ownership and stewardship, with HT as an essential rallying point.

I want to thank all of you for being on this forum, for being great advocates for the things we cherish, and for sharing some great stories and pictures with the members here. I am blessed with amazing friends and family, with the Hunt Talk crowd being a big part of that.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a New Year full of health, prosperity, and many great adventures afield.

Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas to you too and thank you for all you do!

Merry Christmas!
You beat me to it. I was going to save it for the morning, but merry Christmas from my family to yours. And merry Christmas to all the HTers. I appreciate all that you have to say. I learn new stuff almost daily, and the other days I am able to laugh at the funny nonsense we indulge in. I’m sorry for those I’ve offended, and I’m grateful to still be a part of this forum. I look forward to another year of stories from all of you ladies and gentleman. Merry Christmas. 🥂

I am very thankful to OYOA Inc (@Big Fin, @Cornell2012 et al) and the FreshTracks crew for your work to provide a platform for entertainment and information regarding public lands and outdoors adventures of oh so many types and styles.

Ladies and Gentlemen, it is traditional to spend time with family and friend during this Holiday Season. I wish for you and yours to find the Nuggets of Joy hidden in the traditions your families partake of, sometimes in spite of those family members with which you might be currently sharing space and breathing the same air.

I have many reasons to be thankful this Christmas, not the least of these being the phrase “not cancerous…….yet” regarding a close family member. Im very thankful that modern medicine has answers, and procedures, and through it all I will trust the Great Physician for peace and guidance.

Merry Christmas Hunttalkers, Happy Holidays, Happy Hanukah and hopefully you’ve already had a marvelous Festivus.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CheyenneKennedy
Back