Merry Christmas Hunt Talkers!

Merry Christmas, HuntTalkers!

“But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord. This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.” Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying, “Glory to God in the highest heaven, and on earth peace to those on whom his favor rests.””
‭‭Luke‬ ‭2‬:‭10‬-‭14‬

A very merry Christmas to all!! Thanks Randy, and everyone here who works hard to keep our traditions alive and shares great stories and thoughts. Glad I signed up. A great bunch of individuals here!! 🎄

I want to thank all of you for being on this forum, for being great advocates for the things we cherish, and for sharing some great stories and pictures with the members here. I am blessed with amazing friends and family, with the Hunt Talk crowd being a big part of that.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a New Year full of health, prosperity, and many great adventures afield.

Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas and Amen to you all.

Merry Christmas to you Randy. I hope you and your crew keep up the great content. I enjoy watching your weekly content with my coffee on a weekend morning if Im not hunting or fishing myself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back