Members Who Do not Post

This is some thing that never seems to end, it was going on three years ago, it goes on today, you see them lurking, but they never say any thing. :)
The world is full of looky loo's.. ;) :)

Maybe they are just shy. Maybe not sure about what to say. Maybe they don't feel welcome. Maybe they have been down in the SI section and have been scared off. I know that I would like to see them get involved with the board and post. They took the time to register and become a part of Moosie's family on the Net so you would think they would say hello to us anyway. Hopefuly in time, they will take a moment and say hello or post a picture or tell a story.

Welcome all newbies to Hunt Talk. :)

They like to watch....

eyes_011move.gif

As a fairly new poster, I can relate to the hesitancy of seeing one's own words in print, but actually, it was SI that convinced me it was ok. The fear of being wrong and made to appear foolish is a strong deterrent. However, after reading many heated exchanges, I realize it's usually the same people involved most of the time. While they are passionate about their beliefs, they also seem to agree to disagree.
There is much to be learned from fellow hunters and the best way is to interact. These guys and gals are pretty sharp, take advantage of it.

Some of them are spies for people who have been asked to leave. Not that I am paranoid or anything :D (but that doesn't mean they aren't watching)

marv ur funny kool eyes i post alot i love read only way i watch is if i know nothin about somethin or there are arguing i wont post prob get me in another fight lol im am quiet cave :D but i post i love stuff u guys post elkschr u find good chit :cool:

i bet 2fast i agree i agree with hubby on things that men do wrong like 5things i post elkschr knows lol hubby like u aint suppose agree but i do it natural :cool:

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back