Meet me in Durango, Nov. 7

Oak

Expert
If anyone is in the Durango area on November 7, join us at the event below to discuss issues facing bighorn sheep in SW Colorado, learn more about disease from CPW pathologist Dr. Karen Fox, and be the first to hear a big announcement about solutions we are working on and how you can help.

Bighorn Celebration FlyerFINAL (1).jpg

G dang. No responses? Unfortunately, I’ll be there two days late. Would be great if they’re presenting on how they’re going to keep domestics out of the Needles.

Is there any place to make a donation? Probably better use of money vs diesel and my time. Sandbrew

Is there any place to make a donation? Probably better use of money vs diesel and my time. Sandbrew
Join RMBS if you're not already a member. You could contribute on top of your annual. Oak can steer you straight on any other direct mechanisms specific to this event of course.

Reactions: Oak
Join RMBS if you're not already a member. You could contribute on top of your annual. Oak can steer you straight on any other direct mechanisms specific to this event of course.
hahaha, yeah @Sandbrew you should join RMBS and become a life member!

😉

Reactions: Oak

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back