Medical Bill for My By-Pass Surgery

Hunterman

I just got my copy of the medical bill for my open heart surgery on the 15 of Feb..It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be..Its only $125,332.61:eek: This is just the hospital bill:eek: I can't wait to see the rest of the bills( surgens fees, radiolgist, anesthesiolgists, and who ever)hump

Thank god for medical insurance hump I'd be in deep do-do without ithump

Hunterman(Tony)

Dave,, I used to burn the candle at both ends also..Then my chest started to give me a fit every now and then...Hell I even had one doctor tell that I was hyperventalating(sp?)...It was just in the past 2 years that I found out that I had blockages..

Get your stuff checked out before it gets too late...

Hunterman(Tony)

Tony, I was born feeling like a wild animal and my coda nearly to this day is: "Dave, strong like bull"... or some such verbal bravado. I used to play music in nightclubs until 2am, 2 or 3 times a week, get up the next morning and be at work by 7am. Can't do it anymore...
Got great genetics, but smoked alot and got involved with some 'illegal stuff' for a couple of years. It all has a way of slowin' ya down. I have a cigar and a beer now and again, but I just don't have that much uummpphh any more. When I turned 54 last year, draggin' bucks out got a little harder.
As far as I know, the old arteries are fine -as is the blood pressure. I never used to worry about that stuff. That is until my feet and hands started swelling up on me for no good reason. "Kill-em'-dead" Kiaser doesn't have a clue, and acts like they'ed rather not be bothered with fixing whatever's wrong with me. Next time this happens, I'm driving the Harley INTO the emergency room.
Anyway Tony, hang in there and learn how to eat and make low-fat meals. Healthy spices can make anything taste great. Dave

Hunterman - you should request to be declared an illegal immigrant. Then you wouldn't have to pay for it and could change your name. Heck, go ahead and pick 4 or 5 names to be known as.

Hope you are doing well, and hope that you will have a quick recovery.

Back