Meathead and Flipper

Left Behind

Jackson, Wyoming..... Great little drinking town w
On a serious note do you both know how to cook ?
I really hope one of you guys knows how to cook, or you will be eating cheese wiz and jelly at hunting camp
biggrin.gif

I won't make the mistake of saying I know how to cook. If I were do do that, I wouold be doing a lot of cooking around here. Tell you what, I will supply the food and you guys supply the cooking.
wink.gif

And being that LB reads this, I don't know how to do the dishes either.
biggrin.gif

AAAAHH!!!!
Bill can cook, no matter what he told us at hunting camp last year!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I figured he could!!!LOL!!!
So we all heard that and it will be expected more come this next season...
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

Hope this isn't a private conversation.

Let's see I can open a can (of beans or beer), boil water, fry steak and eggs. Steak, eggs, beans and beer, is there more to cooking than that? I'm not sure why it's important to boil water.

KC

Stirring the pot Russ?
tongue.gif
shhh.gif

Once you got the fire going real good, you take a fresh willow stick and put a hot dog on it and stick it in the fire. When it is black, it is done. Save said stick for desert. Take stick and place marshmallow on it and place in fire. When black it is done.
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
drool.gif
drool.gif

HAHAHA!!!
I use that type of cooking utinsile for lots of things, including grouse parts and fish, it is a good peice of camping equipment, and when you are done with it you wash it in the heat of the fire..LOL..
"KC" your welcome to alway's jump into any conversation on these boards..LOL...If it's private, that's what e-mail is for...So just jump on in!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Man that would be nice to have someone come up and just cook for us and maybe have a cold one or two ice down for us.
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back