Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

MEATEATER now on Netflix

MooseCaboose

I found this to be a positive step for exposing our shared passion to an even broader audience. Hopefully, this experiment by Netflix proves fruitful and the company adds more shows in the future (Like Fresh Tracks).

If you are inclined, I think we all need to stream this show and give it high ratings to help encourage Netflix to include more hunting programming.

Wow, that's impressive. I would have never thought Netflix would be willing to show something like that given much of their exclusive seems to cater to urban leftists.

I agree, spread the word comrades!

Great suggestion.....I called Netflix in person to tell them why I was starting my subscription again too!

Awesome!

Anyone know why it starts with Season 5? What happened to the first four seasons?

I just binge watched both available seasons and was very satisfied. We don't cable in our house so Netflix and YouTube is my primary source of media entertainment. It's great show and well worth watching.

I got my non hunter friends hooked on this show. TheyS are very impressed of the story telling and the complex nature and relationship that comes with hunting. Steve Rinella is so damn well spoken and he has the voice needed to represent hunters. Oh, Mr. Newberg is ok at that as well! ha. BIG FIN ON NETFLIX NOW!!!!!!

Been binge watching the last two days ....getting excited for my trip.....leaving Friday morning after work. :)

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back