Meanwhile, Out At The Ranch....

Saw her interview from jail on the local news this morning, there's a whole lot of crazy going on with that lady. As someone whose family had to deal with a serial stalker for several years who made a lot of false allegations and threats, I'll say that kind of stuff can be pretty scary, I feel real bad for those kids.

Hell has no wrath like a scorned animal rights attorney...

...pic of au pair?

Exactly !

I always wonder what is going through a females head when they think. " Lets hire a young attractive female to live with us and help with the children "

Maybe they should first try to get in touch with the ex wife of, Mick, Ben, Arnold, Ethan, Jude, etc

Another wife who took matters into her own hands, no pun intended --Lorena Bobbitt

as stated above. Hell hath no fury --

Wait...hiring a young hot foreign nanny is a real thing??? “Hey honey, I’m going hunting this weekend, don’t worry, I’ll take the kids and the au pair...we’ll take two tents😂

Riddle me this.....if she goes to jail & hubby/galpal get the kids (not that funny coz the adults are a mess), do they hire a new nanny?
and if the answer is yes

The children when ask who is the lady who bought you to school ? " that is our new nanny. Our father married our old nanny and our mother tried to kill them so she is in jail"

Back