Caribou Gear Tarp

Me as a fisher woosie and why (pics)

Nut

Me at the pier tightlining for catfish
woosie1.sized.jpg

Here is one of the reasons why
woosie3.sized.jpg

That's what I like the most about people hunting and fishing, those that can pull the moment out of the time and to enjoy all facets in the wilds, what ever they are. Not just for the kill!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Nice pics man!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

That is a decent spot at times. Early morning and late evening. Then in the spring you can go over to thr right of where I am at and catch largemouths left and right from the dike on the backside of
it. You can get carp,catfish,white bass,yellow perch,white perch,rock bass,largemouth bass,freshwater drum,bullheads and them stupid gobies at that spot. Every once in awhile you even get a walleye there.

I learned when the best times to go are after many years fishing at that spot.

No Del...I fell asleep a little later though.
wink.gif

Thats cool you have lots of cats down there. In wisconsin we dont have too many catfish, the few i catch a year are pretty big for the kind they are but i wish we had more. Stange thing is the ones i get in the river on my property only will bite leaches. Thats the only thing i can catch them on.
confused.gif

Hey Nut! Awesome pic! I mean BOTH pics of course.
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
I'm working on an animation of some scenic views of Saguaro lake. One of the guys here sends me the scenic shots and they are fantastic. Screensavers for me so I have an excuse to daydream.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexn
Back