Mdcrossbow

JB

Protector of Innocent Idiots
whats the body count?
Im at 10 and holding.

Have you seen much rutting yet? I was out yesterday, saw a couple little guys with their nose to the ground.

monday evening I saw several bucks running doe in the field......a couple eight points and a 6 point..
....... I had a doe and two fawns come out....they kept looking back where they came from, a BIG ten point came out and chased them to the other side and into the woods. A monster of a deer. Maybe my boy will get him on youth day saturday.

I was thinking they were in full rut by the way they were acting but the rest of the week has been slow....bucks and doe feeding together with no real reaction from either. havn't seen the ten point anymore....one more week and they should be running crazy.

good luck B-stew!

Went out Saturday, didn't see much action again. Wierd because 2 weeks ago I watched two little bucks run a doe around, ratteled in 2 diffrent 8's and then this last week, nothing really to speak of. I guess the later they start the closer to rifle season it gets. :) One way or another they're going to get it.

Good luck to you too.

had this small eight out rutttin it up.

lil8rut.jpg

JB you got me this year I have been waiting and waiting and more waiting for Mr.Big. I've had lots of deer and small bucks up to 8's but none bigger. I've let guys like the one in the pic walk this year. I looking for a BIG ONE! LOL

well a big wall hanger trumps any amount of baldy's and dinks.
good luck on Him Xbow.

Im at 12.

Back