Mask up on federal lands

I have to disagree those people have already been wearing them for the last year and what's it done nothing. Not to mention we buckled our economy to fight a virus that has a lower kill rate than the flu did in 2019. Flu was 7.1% COVID has hovered at 2.2-2.75% They're just testing the water on how much they can get away with and conditioning our children that "don't worry the government will take care of you" There was a government in the 50's and 60's that did the same oh what was the name of it.... oh ya SOVIET UNION

Love it.

I've goofed off with oblique views of mountains in Pro in 3D scenes, but it I've never made an actual map. Should give it a whirl.

Elkhorn ghost town and peak. You can really see the scars of the historic mining when all vegetation is removed.

View attachment 171022
So jealous of your LiDAR. All the stuff I work with is of North Dakota. 🤣
Elevation profile be like

____________,________,___________

I too dabble in 3D printing.

Motex-E101-Manual-Label-printer-DIY-Hand-Decorative-Tape-Manual-Typewriter-Mixed-9mm-multicolors-3D-Embossing.jpg

This thread is proof that aliens have made contact.

I make one snarky comment and @Ben Lamb shares TMI about the boys scampering in the meadow and then all hell breaks loose with Lidar and Arc something or ‘nother and lines and graphs flying every which way. ( That sloth meme though...🔥🔥🔥🔥)

This, my friends, is why when Big Fin wants to film Elk Talk Live he has to wear makeup to cover the bruises on his forehead from banging his head on the wall.

I make one snarky comment and @Ben Lamb shares TMI about the boys scampering in the meadow and then all hell breaks loose with Lidar and Arc something or ‘nother and lines and graphs flying every which way. ( That sloth meme though...🔥🔥🔥🔥)

This, my friends, is why Big Fin has to wear makeup to cover the bruises on his forehead from banging his head on the wall whenever he wants to film Elk Talk Live.
You'n has become quite the sosh influencer...

I guess I'm just curious how the next 100 days of mask wearing will differ from the last 100 days of mask wearing. I'm sure I must be missing something
I guess I'm just curious how the next 100 days of partiers not wearing masks will differ from the last 100 days of partiers not wearing masks.

This, my friends, is why when Big Fin wants to film Elk Talk Live he has to wear makeup to cover the bruises on his forehead from banging his head on the wall.
Feels like were at a bar with like 10 conversations going on at once.

Also if that's the setting.

@BT_NVhunter I owe you a beer, I was just teasing, it's Friday and we have 4 locked threads about that subject, which you probably didn't realize

CA is well below the national average in deaths per capita at 85/100k and infection rate is closer to the middle at 7,500/100k
Ok. We have the most cases of any state and continue to break our own records on a weekly basis. Driving my point that what we are doing is not working, so lets let people open barber shops, gyms, restaurants, etc. especially while big corporations are allowed to remain open.

Ok. We have the most cases of any state and continue to break our own records on a weekly basis. Driving my point that what we are doing is not working, so lets let people open barber shops, gyms, restaurants, etc. especially while big corporations are allowed to remain open.

I don't disagree with the second portion of your statement that we need to make some changes as to who should be able to operate. But, it doesn't drive your point anywhere. Having the most cases makes sense, we have 10M more people than the next most populated state, we have the same amount of people as the bottom 20 least populated states, of course we have the most cases. That's why it's important to look at infection and death rate per capita.

I guess I'm just curious how the next 100 days of mask wearing will differ from the last 100 days of mask wearing. I'm sure I must be missing something

But if we stop wearing masks I won't get a chance to show all you guys how cool I am with my Punisher mask!!! 😱

I guess my "If you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them!" and "If this flag offends you, I'll help you pack" pumper stickers will have to suffice...

I realize this thread is in jest, but Biden is a cancer with no regard for the health of America’s economy and prosperity. His assault on the energy industry will have a negative trickle down effect on all of us and will undoubtedly make it harder to afford the things we love to do.

I realize this thread is in jest, but Biden is a cancer with no regard for the health of America’s economy and prosperity. His assault on the energy industry will have a negative trickle down effect on all of us and will undoubtedly make it harder to afford the things we love to do.

There's been no shortage of negative trickle down for the last forty plus years with wage stagnation.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back